Disappointed in Theory 11 and shipping

Dec 1, 2020
Normally and generally love theory 11 cards, I collect a lot of cards, and have a lot in my collection - love theory 11 cards, but their packaging and shipping was horrible, ok its not the money so much, but when you are excited to get cards, and they ship them in a box loose and no packing, you can imagine how they arrived - now my wonderful collection of cards has 3 Deadpool decks and 3 summer monarch decks that are damaged and dinted... Guess they go the the back of the collection or I try and dump damaged cards on eBay.. I would order them again to get non damaged ones, but what is the likelihood that they will ship them the same way and damage them again... So so disappointed, guess I will just have to either wait until decks are available in store, or just not order more :(

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Normally and generally love theory 11 cards, I collect a lot of cards, and have a lot in my collection - love theory 11 cards, but their packaging and shipping was horrible, ok its not the money so much, but when you are excited to get cards, and they ship them in a box loose and no packing, you can imagine how they arrived - now my wonderful collection of cards has 3 Deadpool decks and 3 summer monarch decks that are damaged and dinted... Guess they go the the back of the collection or I try and dump damaged cards on eBay.. I would order them again to get non damaged ones, but what is the likelihood that they will ship them the same way and damage them again... So so disappointed, guess I will just have to either wait until decks are available in store, or just not order more :(
Hey Marcus! We're very sorry to hear that your order came this way - that's certainly not acceptable by any means, as we take great pride in each of these decks that we release and making sure they arrive in pristine condition, as we spend countless hours on making sure the packaging itself is worthy of collection and display. I was actually at our new warehouse facility this past week and have gone through the procedures with the team to ensure that these packaging issues do NOT happen again. This is top, top priority for us to make sure this is resolved immediately!

Please contact our support team with photos showing the extent of the damage so we can make sure you get taken care of swiftly! Thank you so much again for your support, and we are very sorry that this was the experience this time around.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Marcus, just to echo what Casey said above, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that this happened, and I hate that. So much. We spend months crafting and designing and printing our work, and I hate with a fiery passion the notion that all of that work can get damaged in transit to you, and it's so easily preventable with proper care in packaging. We moved to a new warehouse facility this past month, and a few of the new team members packaging orders there didn't do a great job of padding and packaging the orders safely. This can't happen, and I'm so sorry it affected your order. We stand behind our work, so if you got a damaged deck with a big ding in it, contact our support and we'll replace it - immediately.

The GOOD news: I spoke with the head of the warehouse facility last night at midnight, and again this morning, and we've instituted additional processes to ensure this doesn't happen again, and that all warehouse team members are aware of how critical and important it is to have all orders super safely packaged. I'm confident this will prevent future issues hereafter, and the better news - our new warehouse team is MUCH larger than before, so orders will ship out must faster than ever before, starting this month.

Once again, I'm so sorry this happened with your order - I know how frustrating that is, and we'll make sure this is corrected not just for your package, but by conclusively resolving the root issue for any orders hereafter. 🙌

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Jun 27, 2024
I hear you @marcusandcindy. When I picked this up off my front porch this morning I knew I was in store for an unpleasant surprise. This is my 3rd order from T11 that has arrived similarly packed. The good news is none fell out, the bad news is a few are all dinged up.

Attachments

• IMG_6128.jpg
    IMG_6128.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6129.jpg
    IMG_6129.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 59

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
I've made about 6 or so medium to large orders over the last year and all arrived on schedule and well packed. Only one order had slipped through the cracks and it was a small one where I had used up some archive points on a pin... After emailing them, the order was shipped next day, as it had initially got stalled somewhere in the process I assume.

Anytime I ordered single decks like the monarchs in the above order, they would arrive in little bubble wrap sleeves, so its weird to see them just tossed in a box like that. Hopefully that was just an anomaly and not some new procedure. I also never got an order with such a damaged box, but that's more to do with the handlers and their careless nature.

I'm still waiting on my Summer monarchs order to ship, but I read they are in the middle of warehouse changes and my order included a bunch of other decks & a box set, so I'm assuming something is delayed or back ordered with the warehouse move.

Dec 1, 2007
Tried to not complain until I saw this post.
Expensive shipping cost and Worst packaging ever.
Penguin Magic has free shipping cost, but still packed better then T11.
At least 2 decks have been damaged.
IMG_0592.jpg
IMG_0597.jpg

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Tried to not complain until I saw this post.
Expensive shipping cost and Worst packaging ever.
Penguin Magic has free shipping cost, but still packed better then T11.
At least 2 decks have been damaged.
View attachment 7691View attachment 7693
Hi Martin,

Definitely not the experience we want you to have here - after much communication with our new warehouse team, we are confident that going forward this issue has been resolved and much (!) safer packaging will be used with each and every package going out the door.

Please make sure to reach out to our support team regarding the damage as we want to make sure you receive pristine decks always - they'll be happy to issue replacements on the house!

We sincerely apologize that this was an issue to begin with, as nothing makes us more disappointed than seeing our hard work arrive in that condition.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results