Elite member cards?

Cuttlefish

Elite Member
Sep 17, 2021
I never got mine because I didn't pay UPS $1.80 duty... It's okay it's just a card but all it needed was a stamp...

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
The new cards completed production this week, and they glisten... home stretch! More updates to follow!
When they are ready for us, will we get an email to confirm/select the name on them and the address for shipping or will they be sent out automatically using the name/addy tied to the account?

Mar 15, 2024
Any news on when the new warehouse is opening? Reports of damaged shipments during transition have kept me out of the store.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Any news on when the new warehouse is opening? Reports of damaged shipments during transition have kept me out of the store.
New warehouse is LIVE and action now! Our whole ops team is on-site there this week, personally making sure that things are running smooth! There's a few products (magic items especially) that are currently marked "sold out" until they're checked into the new facility, but all decks are live now. Anything that's marked "sold out" temporarily will be restored later this month.

No need to worry about any damaged shipments though, ever - we stand behind our work, and if anything ever arrives damaged (which shouldn't happen at all anymore), send our support team a quick message and we'll always make it right! :🙌

Reactions: JrWerneth
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results