Exploring Mind, Spirit, and Body: A Hypnosis Question

Sep 25, 2023
Hey everyone,

I've been delving into the world of hypnosis recently and I'm curious about its potential in connecting with the mind, spirit, and body.

It's fascinating how hypnosis can influence our thoughts, emotions, and even physical sensations. I'm wondering if anyone here has had experiences with using hypnosis to explore and enhance these aspects of themselves.

Have you found that hypnosis can help in achieving a deeper understanding of the mind-body connection or tapping into spiritual experiences? I'd love to hear your insights, personal stories, or any resources you recommend for further exploration.

Sep 25, 2023
Hey everyone,

I've been delving into the world of hypnosis recently and I'm curious about its potential in connecting with the mind, spirit, and body.

It's fascinating how hypnosis can influence our thoughts, emotions, and even physical sensations. I'm wondering if anyone here has had experiences with using hypnosis to explore and enhance these aspects of themselves.

Have you found that hypnosis can help in achieving a deeper understanding of the mind-body connection or tapping into spiritual experiences with Mind Spirit Body Hypnosis? I'd love to hear your insights, personal stories, or any resources you recommend for further exploration.
thanks in advance for any help

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hypnosis is, in its basic essence, a kind of meditation. By this I mean that it's essentially a hyper-focused state of mind where the subject is fully engaged in their imagination. Therefore, anything that can be achieved via meditation can be achieved via hypnosis, because they're largely the same thing.

If you are looking to explore spirituality through hypnosis, I would advise looking for sources that discuss meditation in the context of exploring spirituality and simply using your hypnotic methods as the base instead of "pure" meditation.

As for mind/body connection - I personally believe the best way to work on that is through physical means. Yoga specifically focuses on this, to the degree that I've heard that advanced Yogis can control their heart beat and other normally involuntary body functions. Gymnastics, and other gymnastics-like activities like Parkour or "tricking", are also great ways to develop your mind/body connection. Personally I use weightlifting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results