JrWerneth

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2016
PA, USA
Now You See Me 3 is coming out in 2025. Is there any chance we see a re-release for the Now You See Me Monarch cards OR a new set of playing cards to go along with the movie. Thoughts?!

Reactions: StephaneH3

OriF

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2022
I would absolutely love that! I've watched the first two movies and I love them! To have this special version of the Monarchs would be such a wonderful opportunity for me to play with them, admire them and be one step closer to get all of the Monarchs to have ever come out!

Reactions: JrWerneth

JrWerneth

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2016
PA, USA
I would absolutely love that! I've watched the first two movies and I love them! To have this special version of the Monarchs would be such a wonderful opportunity for me to play with them, admire them and be one step closer to get all of the Monarchs to have ever come out!
I’m with you on the Monarch’s. I am missing the Now You See Me version and the Silver Monarchs. I have all the rest. And the movies are excellent!! Especially to magicians.

OriF

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2022
I’m with you on the Monarch’s. I am missing the Now You See Me version and the Silver Monarchs. I have all the rest. And the movies are excellent!! Especially to magicians.
Agreed. I don't have all the old ones including the silver, gold and white...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results