Saturday Night Contest - Set A Record!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! It has been quite a while since we have done one of these types of contests, so we feel it would be fun to bring it back this week and see who all takes on the challenge, considering the Olympics are going on right now! We want you to set a record.

The challenge tonight is to set a record. You have 60 seconds to execute any sleight, move, effect, or trick as many times as possible. You could attempt a record by performing the most Charlier cuts in 60 seconds, the most unique color changes in 60 seconds, the most Sybil's, the most Bullets, the most coin vanishes, the most cards thrown into a single location, or anything else you can imagine in magic, card stunts, or cardistry.

Film your entry, upload it to either Instagram, YouTube, or TikTok, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 11th. Practice well before filming to make sure your entry is as polished as possible!

Entries will be judged overall based on how impressive your demonstration is. This means that the demonstration itself matters - but creativity and execution counts, too! So aim high and WOW our judges.

What can you take home if you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 6 decks of anything we have in stock, shipped on the house anywhere in the world. The prize pool is big, so get to it!

Good luck!

Reactions: lapele
Mar 26, 2024
Goodnight everyone. I tried to stack as many cards as possible in one hand in under a minute. I could do 27. Please keep the volume off for this video cause it was very noisy.

Reactions: craigpalms37

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
My theme is something like “tranformation/transposition” (regular deck, no duplicates)
Wow! This was SUPER impressive - the difficulty to pull all of these off in 60 seconds with great execution is super tough, and the routining in stringing them all together was amazing. Very well deserving of this prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Huge honorable mentions to everyone else who took on this challenge - it was super fun seeing what you guys attempted!

Dec 29, 2018
Wow! This was SUPER impressive - the difficulty to pull all of these off in 60 seconds with great execution is super tough, and the routining in stringing them all together was amazing. Very well deserving of this prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Huge honorable mentions to everyone else who took on this challenge - it was super fun seeing what you guys attempted!
Awesome, thank you! I enjoyed coming up with a little routine for this. The other submissions were fun to watch too

Reactions: ManOMagik

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Although as rude as it may sound these aren't really records. Impressive, but not records. Someone's always going to come by and just outdo the "record"..... Good Stuff though everyone!

Dec 7, 2021

congrats to the winner! also, it was fun. my video got 500 views which motivated me , i am thinking of making more videos on YouTube . Thanks

Reactions: ManOMagik
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results