Slow shipping times

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey MM!

Our ops team is checking into your order status as we speak right now, and they'll reach out to you shortly today to ensure this is dispatched for you ASAP (and they'll figure out what the delay was, as well - so that doesn't happen again). I just wanted to chime in on a larger point -- we're in the midst of a massive warehouse upgrade as we speak, with multiple 18-wheelers of products on the way to our new and much-improved facility.

This migration will be completed this month, after four feverish months of planning. The end result will be MUCH faster ship times (same day shipping before 1pm), and even lower shipping cost, in the weeks and months to come. It's been a mountain of work to prepare for, but we're extremely excited to get it done. Thereafter, we'll be in the same facility as Go Pro, Beats by Dre, etc - with state of the art technology and faster ship times.

I know that doesn't make anything better for your order placed this week, but I wanted to let you know this is a top priority for us, and will be conclusively resolved soon, once the big migration is completed. In the meantime, we'll ensure your order is dispatched immediately (if not already) - and our team will be in touch directly to make sure that happens.

Jul 11, 2023
Hi Jonathan,
This is almost the same reply I got with my last order which took over a week to ship and it doesn't answer my question or help.
Are other orders taking this long to ship (due to the warehouse move) in which case it is known issue or have I just been unlucky, despite everything being shown as in stock?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hi Jonathan,
This is almost the same reply I got with my last order which took over a week to ship and it doesn't answer my question or help.
Are other orders taking this long to ship (due to the warehouse move) in which case it is known issue or have I just been unlucky, despite everything being shown as in stock?
Hey MM! This is definitely a known issue, as we're in the midst of this big transition (from one facility to another, cross country) as we speak - but I can confirm that your order left the building today, and it's in transit to you as we speak! Bear with us for the next two weeks as this transition is completed, but after that, there will be lightning fast ship times and no multi-day delays of this sort.

Sincere apologies for the frustration this caused, as that's precisely what we're working to prevent 100% hereafter by upgrading to the new facility, with much more robust technology and space to keep up with our growth in the months and years to come!

Jul 11, 2023
As a known issue, it would be nice if there was something to inform you when placing an order. I assumed the 24/48hour shipping was still to be expected.
Most of the items on my order were for an event, I ordered 2 weeks in advance and yet they will now not arrive in time.
Very frustrated indeed.

Jul 26, 2024
Agreed on being informed, MM. I placed an order on July 26th and I'm still waiting without any updates or information. Luckily, I don't have any urgency, but as a consumer, I wish the delay, especially for a warehouse move, was communicated via email, or on the website, or during ordering, so disappointment and potential frustration can be avoided or minimize.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Agreed on being informed, MM. I placed an order on July 26th and I'm still waiting without any updates or information. Luckily, I don't have any urgency, but as a consumer, I wish the delay, especially for a warehouse move, was communicated via email, or on the website, or during ordering, so disappointment and potential frustration can be avoided or minimize.
Hey Vince! Our team is on this as we speak, and we'll be sending an update to all affected customers today. This only affected a small amount of orders (2%) - but I hate that this delay happened at all (even ONE order delayed isn't cool), and we're doing everything in our power to ensure those packages (yours included) are resolved and dispatched ASAP! Sincere apologies for the mishap: it's far from the silky smooth experience we intend to create for all of our members, and I take full accountability for that.

To anyone else affected, know that our whole ops team is working to complete this warehouse migration as quickly as possible this month, and we will ensure immediate communication today for any orders that are affected in the meantime. You can always reach us for a rapid response via support ticket here, day or night! Most of all, thank you for the patience and understanding as we're upgrading to a much bigger and better warehouse space.

Reactions: Vince7tt
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results