Hello!

I was planning to release an original flourish, so I tried to sign up for an artist account. However there were some stuff that I had to fill in (marked with an asterisk), like stuff about checks and whatnot. I'm a minor and I don't have my own bank account, so I can't fill it up (actually I do but I don't have access to it until I reach college). I'm planning to release the effect for free, so that stuff doesn't really matter. Should I just settle for Youtube?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hello!

I was planning to release an original flourish, so I tried to sign up for an artist account. However there were some stuff that I had to fill in (marked with an asterisk), like stuff about checks and whatnot. I'm a minor and I don't have my own bank account, so I can't fill it up (actually I do but I don't have access to it until I reach college). I'm planning to release the effect for free, so that stuff doesn't really matter. Should I just settle for Youtube?

Right now you need to include those things. Some of it is for tax information. If I were you I'd talk to your parents and tell them that you'd like to start a bank account so you can save for college. It is simple to do and only takes a few dollars to set up for most banks.

Reactions: lolhammertime
I have another question.

I don't live in the U.S. so I'm curious as to how Theory11 can send money if ever I charge for an effect? May I know the process? Do I need a special bank account like a dollar account? Thanks in advance!

Apr 14, 2024
Does anyone know if the tricks have to be like really complicated or can they just be like the story with some like double lifts and bottom deals?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
A lot of the most famous tricks in history have been exceedingly simple. The challenge is not accidentally duplicating someone else's product.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results