Graphic designers?

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Sorry that I came across arrogant. - I may sound it over the forums, but when you actually meet me I think you would think differently. I just feel that 50% is too much, which it is compared to the majority of rates which are out there at the moment.

I agree that 50% is way to much, many companies get around 10% profit per sell or even less.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
He is using the double technique. Where you order by more than one person and then use the first and best one. Then the people who have helped has actually wasted their time.

I have seen people do this with taxi firms, someone orders a taxi from two different taxi firms, and uses the first taxi that arrives. - May sound clever, but when you are blacklisted it can cause a lot of problems.

I'm aware of exactly what he was doing, fortunately I didn't do too much work.

@Blink:

I already sent him my file, simply because I had already completed it and really don't care if it's used or not, took me possibly 10 minutes (I actually spent more time touching up the table it was shot on than I did shooting the picture, slapping it in photoshop and adding the text). I didn't go into any fancy detail; pretty sure I even left off a dropshadow on one of the words ;)

Here it is, for all to see.

P.S.: In all seriousness, this kid is attempting to market a sandwich effect that is totally.... "original". Good luck D;

Attachments

• covertest.jpg
    covertest.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 56
Sorry that I came across arrogant. - I may sound it over the forums, but when you actually meet me I think you would think differently. I just feel that 50% is too much, which it is compared to the majority of rates which are out there at the moment.

Well lets get over this moment then, i appreciate the apology.
Just think a bit before you trash my good name :p

Blink, your right it's not original.

But well done to Nick for trying.... and actually trying to come up with something for himself.

Cheers,

G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results