Need help with Card sleight- the reverse

Apr 16, 2017
Hey everyone,
I wanted to learn the ambitious card trick from Expert card technique, however, I am already stuck at the first part with the reverse.
I do not understand how to do the "facing the bottom card" reverse on page 110-111 of ECT.
Please help me out
Thanks!

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Make sure you are starting with the deck face down in your palm up right hand and then turn your hand over so the deck is face up. Here the top card is on the bottom, that is the top card referenced in the instructions in step 2. That covers the initial position, let us know what part you are specifically having trouble with.

Apr 16, 2017
Thanks David!
I am unsure in step 3, when I lift the big packet and turn it, how do you make the projecting card horizontal?

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
As above, turn the pack face up (palm down) and slide the card over, it is now face up, level with the floor. With your right hand pick up the rest of the pack and start to flip it over (left to right) face down onto that card. As you do so, curl your left fingers to raise the single card and meet the pack in overhand shuffle position, before the pack ends up all the way face down. You should now be in overhand shuffle position with the bottom card of the deck reversed.

Reactions: GiantChu
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results