Jun 12, 2023
Big fan of so many franchises here! Absolutely love everything Theory11 puts out, and have been more than thrilled with every deck I've bought from them. But I can't help but feel like there are so many possibilities that have yet to be explored in their artistry, and since I don't know where else to put these ideas down, I'm just going to put them right here. Doubtful Theory11 hasn't already conceived some of these ideas and is already working on them, but these are a few decks I would love to see in the near future:

- The Walking Dead
- The Pirates of the Caribbean
- X-Men ('97 or the Original Animated Series)
- Super Mario Bros.
- Loki (TV Series)
- The Thor Franchise
- Lost
- Marvel's Multiverse Saga
- Jurrassic Park
- Invincible

I can't be the only one who has thought of these! What kinds of decks would others want to see? I'm definitely curious.

Oct 17, 2021
+1 on the Doctor Who collab!
And I have a few possibilities that would be insta-buys for me (and for LOTS of people!) :

The Simpsons
Back to the Future
Ghostbusters
Home Alone
Die Hard
😍

Oct 17, 2021
Bicycle did a nice job on a Back to the Future deck.
Oohh thanks for the hint! Yes, they look pretty great! But I have to say, court cards actual faces look a bit off to me. I feel like the "theory11" touch is missing.

I might end up taking them, but I feel like a theory11 BTTF deck would be marvelous. Something about their artists, I don't know...

• Love
Reactions: Justin.Morris
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results