New Magic Magazine!

Nov 30, 2014
Hey guys, my names Tom and i'm a third year student at the University of Bedfordshire, UK. I'm currently in the process of creating a magic magazine for my end of year project and I'm really stoked about it! What I am producing for my project is only a 24 page sample magazine however this is something I really want to take further and hopefully make something of.

The idea of the magazine is to create an exiting and up-to-date brand which has a much more modern design and appeals to the new and constantly evolving world of magic. I have a million and one ideas on the type of content and if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

Which brings me to the reason for this post. I'm looking for anyone interested in getting involved. While I love magic in all it's forms, I'm only a hobbiest and my skills mainly lie in journalism and design. And so I'm looking for people who have a great knowledge of magic and are as passionate about it as I am. Equally anyone else who has a passion for journalism, design or just feels like this could be a good isea and wants to get involved please get in touch! This may not be an instant success and it may not even get off the ground but it's definitely worth a try!

Thanks for reading.

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results