Saturday Night Contest - Your Card Collection!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! Let's get right into it.

We are interested in seeing what collections you guys have right now! Whether you are new or if you've been around for a while, we all start somewhere with our card collections. Let's face it, we've almost all been there. You order a few decks of cards, and then suddenly you find your collection piling up with more decks, and more decks, until it becomes almost impossible to count.

What we want you guys to do is to take a picture of your card collection! You can upload your picture to Instagram or upload it straight through the forums. Once your photo is uploaded, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 19th. Once time is up, we will select one collection at random and that person will take home this week's prize (size of the collection does not matter whatsoever!).

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and a 6 Deck Variety Box with decks that we have in stock!

We are looking forward to seeing what kind of collections you guys have!

Reactions: lapele
Mar 26, 2024
As you can see I'am new to building a collection. These 2 decks I got recently (not even unpacked yet) and are my first collectables. I'm certainly going to dive further into card collecting and expand my collection with products from Theory11. It's exciting to think about the variety of decks you offer and the potential to discover favorites.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 22.23.35_bcffe5c0.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 22.23.35_bcffe5c0.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 75
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 22.23.37_3bd6c365.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 22.23.37_3bd6c365.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 62

TCAtch02

Elite Member
May 25, 2020
I have been collecting for about 5 years now and have 2 display cases for decks. I have a few double decks I play with, but most remain in cellophane wrap. Most of my decks are from theory11 and bicycle. (I tried to take a picture of my display cases but it's telling me the files are too large to upload, but I hope they upload anyways...)

OriF

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2022
I have been collecting for about 5 years now and have 2 display cases for decks. I have a few double decks I play with, but most remain in cellophane wrap. Most of my decks are from theory11 and bicycle. (I tried to take a picture of my display cases but it's telling me the files are too large to upload, but I hope they upload anyways...)
You can try to use some online compressor of the file size. I always need to do that before uploading my photo.

Mar 10, 2024
Here's the current collection!
The oldest deck in my collection is my Ninja Turtles deck from the 80's. It somehow survived through my childhood. ha.
I designed and built this deck storage wall hanging unit back in 2023 to keep my growing collection organized.
It holds 52 decks if you use the 6 center ports to display your favorite half brick... otherwise it can hold a maximum of 76 decks.

Attachments

• Card Collection (1).jpg
    Card Collection (1).jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Card Collection (2).jpg
    Card Collection (2).jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 60
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results