Secret Monarchs Deck?!

zOxydrOp

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hello fellow collectors and friends,

I noticed this VERY interesting T11 comment on Elliott Chua complete Monarchs collection! Mentioning that maybe one Monarchs version is missing but "that will be a mystery"?!

As two collectors with the pre-release and EMP versions, this intrigued us a lot ahah

At first I thought it could mean a previous private collaboration as EMP (but not as well known), but I don't think T11 would mention it like this... But then I remembered, NYSM3 comes next year right? Maybe a teaser for a Monarchs NYSM3 deck?!

T11 collectors, let's uncover that "mystery" 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20240925_104504.jpg
    IMG_20240925_104504.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 75

Steciakjs

Elite Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello fellow collectors and friends,

I noticed this VERY interesting T11 comment on Elliott Chua complete Monarchs collection! Mentioning that maybe one Monarchs version is missing but "that will be a mystery"?!

As two collectors with the pre-release and EMP versions, this intrigued us a lot ahah

At first I thought it could mean a previous private collaboration as EMP (but not as well known), but I don't think T11 would mention it like this... But then I remembered, NYSM3 comes next year right? Maybe a teaser for a Monarchs NYSM3 deck?!

T11 collectors, let's uncover that "mystery" 😁

I’m curious to this as well. Haven’t found anything in my search but it could be the NYSM3 as mentioned or perhaps another version in the works. I can’t imagine it’s a deck out in the world already.

ST. Alex

Elite Member
Dec 22, 2023
I think i did read somewhere some time ago that they made a deck of Monarchs for an hotel or restaurant at some point in the past which they never brought out on the market 🤔

Reactions: zOxydrOp

zOxydrOp

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think i did read somewhere some time ago that they made a deck of Monarchs for an hotel or restaurant at some point in the past which they never brought out on the market 🤔
The Eleven Madison Park (EMP) Monarchs? Yes, that's true, they were never on sale online. However, they were gifted at the restaurant as part of a magic performance, and some of us managed to purchase them after.
Are you referring to these? Or other case? I've also seen t11 staff saying that there is a possibility of more private collaborations like this 🤔

Reactions: ST. Alex

elliottchua

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2013
The purpose of completion can also provide a sense of closure, allowing us to move on. I'm feeling hurt 😅 Theory11 should not keep a secret! Don't do this Theory11. Please valued all of the support we gave to you and the dedication! Let us be the custodians for it. I believe that's the objective of Theory11 by creating a playing cards right @Jonathan? 😉

Reactions: zOxydrOp

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
The purpose of completion can also provide a sense of closure, allowing us to move on. I'm feeling hurt 😅 Theory11 should not keep a secret! Don't do this Theory11. Please valued all of the support we gave to you and the dedication! Let us be the custodians for it. I believe that's the objective of Theory11 by creating a playing cards right @Jonathan? 😉
At the same time, one of the most fun parts of the fabric of T11 is "Cerca Trova".
It would actually be a TRIBUTE to fan loyalty to practice a bit of subterfuge.

Steciakjs

Elite Member
Jan 7, 2020
I’m curious to this as well. Haven’t found anything in my search but it could be the NYSM3 as mentioned or perhaps another version in the works. I can’t imagine it’s a deck out in the world already.
Something else I learned today is there is a newer version of the tuck case out. If you’re a completionist like me you’ll end up snagging a few decks. But if you just collect the colors specifically it won’t be a big deal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results