New profile posts

I just bought Verbatim and I have a tip to share (don't want to tip). Is there a FB password protected page or somewhere to post that?
In the first part, I did not see this pass, although your link has a cover similar to its parts on YouTube ( the last part is cheating with dice, which is reflected on the cover by clicking on your link). If you don't mind, take a couple of minutes at this link( this is the first part of the defense against scams by Steve Forte) and he talks about hops at 34:18.
Hello! I had a forum on this site that for pass, you helped me wrote that this elevator hop, and also advised me to buy a DVD disc of Steve Forte shot in the 80's . On YouTube, I found four parts of the protection from scams in translation in my native language (Russian), since there is no way to buy this course.
Cannot get to instructional video for Alias wallet. Have card but URL doesn't seem to work. jjm195@aol.com James Mapes
Hey there, my name is Leslie. I'm currently on the quest of finding a way to duplicate a spectator's signed card. I came across a post you made from 2010 that said you have a gimmick that can do it using transfer paper. Would you mind telling me a little more about this method? Thanks.
Will Theory 11 help produce a prop/gimmick if you came up with an idea? If so, how would one get started?
I can’t believe it’s taken me thing long to see this part! Well, I LOVE MONARCHS. Very cool. Hello mods
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results