New profile posts

I have the expert card technique book and I was wondering if anyone can tell me the sleights taught in it
I have about 6 decks of white lions series B saw your post and would love to hear the marking system for 52 cards
ISO for White gold and silver monarchs, green rarebits, white centurions, red / green gatorbacks, splitspades blue V1, smoke and mirrors V1
Joker's Heist>>>>>>Monkey In The Middle
010rusty
010rusty
Do you mind giving a brief explanation?
TylerScottIllusionist
TylerScottIllusionist
Certainly. I actually plan on doing a video on this as well soon. So basically the major gripes with Monkey in the Middle is with the gimmicks and the price. With the impromptu handling of Joker's Heist you can perform the same plot as MitM only there is no setup.
TylerScottIllusionist
TylerScottIllusionist
The selected card can be signed and appears inbetween the Jokers in the spectator's hands and not the deck, the deck can be shuffled by the spectator and placed back into the card box, you end completely clean, and for half the price of MitM you get 6 other effects. Joker's Heist isn't as easy as MitM but I believe it's a better value if you are willing to put in the small amount of work into the sleight of hand.
Close-up magician. Love technology. Singer. Potterhead. Magician since 8. Decent person too ☺ Now think of a number...any number...
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results