Very Visual Coin Through Glass

Ya, naturally I assume there will be limitations, unless the secret is that your a gift from christ and can do real magic. Which I wouldn't be surprised.

Request though: Next time you film it, if it's possible (if not just don't aknowledge it, just simply don't do it in the vid) could you show the coin before melting it through.

Also if you are looking for a flashy name, my vote goes to "merge"

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Ya, naturally I assume there will be limitations, unless the secret is that your a gift from christ and can do real magic. Which I wouldn't be surprised.

Request though: Next time you film it, if it's possible (if not just don't aknowledge it, just simply don't do it in the vid) could you show the coin before melting it through.

Also if you are looking for a flashy name, my vote goes to "merge"

Yeah man, i will definatly show the coin seperatly in the next video, if u watch it again, u will see the coin and the glass are sepreate objects but i know what u mean, i dont put enough emphasis into showing them thoroughly, merge is nice....

Thanks man =)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wow, that looks exactly like a coin thru glass I've been using for some time now. Not sure if the methods are the same, so check your PM's.

If they are different, nice job. If not, nice job anyway. This is a great effect.

David

D

Deleted member 2755

Personally, I believe I figured out the method after watching the video. It is a GREAT idea and I would talk about it further, but it would just end up revealing how it's done.:eek: Awesome idea. I may work on it a bit myself. I believe the inspiration for the effect came from Factory Sealed, am I wrong? :D

Anyway, again, it's so simple... yet I would never have thought of that! Great job.

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
how about subduction as the name

the definition fits your effect like one plate going beneath another and the other rising ecept its with a coin and a glass

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Personally, I believe I figured out the method after watching the video. It is a GREAT idea and I would talk about it further, but it would just end up revealing how it's done.:eek: Awesome idea. I may work on it a bit myself. I believe the inspiration for the effect came from Factory Sealed, am I wrong? :D

Anyway, again, it's so simple... yet I would never have thought of that! Great job.

-Doug

actually it doesn't, i had the idea for this over two years ago, while doing the dishes haha, i have a funny staory about factory sealed, but thats for another time, the demo is only the tip of the ice berg for this trick, in the wright up that im going to do for this its gonna be packed with material for how to do this so many different ways.

thanks for trying to work it out though.

D

Deleted member 2755

actually it doesn't, i had the idea for this over two years ago, while doing the dishes haha, i have a funny staory about factory sealed, but thats for another time, the demo is only the tip of the ice berg for this trick, in the wright up that im going to do for this its gonna be packed with material for how to do this so many different ways.

thanks for trying to work it out though.

Haha, sorry, i wasn't actually trying to figure it out. I mean I actually think I know the method by just watching the video, but clearly most people are fooled by this, so you have something good here. I could also be completely off by my method, but I believe that I do know it. Also, since this isn't the whole effect, that is awesome. Great job on creating this effect. That takes creativity.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Haha, sorry, i wasn't actually trying to figure it out. I mean I actually think I know the method by just watching the video, but clearly most people are fooled by this, so you have something good here. I could also be completely off by my method, but I believe that I do know it. Also, since this isn't the whole effect, that is awesome. Great job on creating this effect. That takes creativity.

-Doug

haha, dont be sorry man, i didn't mean it to come out like that, thanks for the positive comments though man.

Lloyd.

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
hey dummy do you mean edit?

two questions:
can the glass be dry?
can the spectator look down into the glass during effect?

I like it alot.

kevin

Sep 1, 2007
UK
This looks really nice!

It's a shame so many people seem to be focussed on working out the method, some of these questions are really quite irrelevant to how good and workable the effect is.

Great job.

Huruey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results